INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE: GET OUT OF AUTOMATIC MODE AND EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY!
This photo course allows you to discover how your digital camera works in a few hours and in a fun way.
It will allow you to exit automatic mode and take the photos you want .
It is aimed at beginner amateurs and also at people wishing to review the basics.
The course is given in a small group , in a friendly spirit, with many exercises to put into practice and assimilate technical concepts.
No prior technical knowledge is necessary to follow this course. You can come with any device allowing to switch to semi-automatic mode (aperture priority: A / Av and speed: S / Tv).
Following this course, you will know:
- Use your camera (understand the main menus, choose the size of the images, etc.).
- Understand the role of the aperture / speed triangle and sensitivity (ISO).
- Manage the exposure and white balance of your photographs to avoid dark, too bright or orange photos.
- Make images always sharp without having unintentional motion blur or haphazard focusing.
And also get a more creative rendering in your images:
- Bring out your subject, ex: portrait with a background blur (the famous bokeh!).
- Make movement effects , such as the yarn effect.
- Improve the composition of your images by putting into practice the rule of thirds, the vanishing lines, the association of colors between them.
Equipment to bring: your digital camera (reflex, hybrid, bridge and recent compact…), a well-charged battery and space on your memory card , and your good mood!
Introductory course in 1 day (6h30)
Beginner / False-beginner